If you aren’t familiar with how Trunk Club works, here’s the run down:
- Instead of 5 items like Stitch Fix, most trunks ship with 10-15 items inside.
- Typically, you won’t switch your stylist. Once you’re matched with someone, she’ll be your go-to person.
- You can communicate with your stylist any time you want via email or over the phone. Yes, you read that right! You actually get to communicate with your stylist. This is probably my favorite feature of the service, and the biggest difference from any other I’ve seen.
- Everything in the box is from Nordstrom, which means you have access to some really wonderful, high-quality brands.
- Create a free Trunk Club profile. Whenever you’re ready, you can arrange to have your first trunk sent. Then the fun begins!
- You’ll be matched with your stylist, who will select a variety of items that she thinks are perfect for you based on your style profile and anything you’ve sent her.
- Once the styles are picked, your stylist will send you a preview of the whole Trunk. This is your chance to look over the items she has selected and give feedback. You can reject whatever you don’t like before it even ships. If something isn’t your style or is way out of your price range, let your stylist know. It’s much better to be honest with your stylist, whether about style or price of things. Their goal is to make you happy!
- Once you give your stylist feedback on your Trunk Preview, she will go back and begin filling your Trunk with new items to replace the pieces you rejected. You won’t get to see the new items before they ship, so there is still an element of surprise when your Trunk arrives.
- You can still change your mind. If for some reason, you preview your Trunk and don’t like what you see, you do have the option of cancelling the order.
This top did not fit me like it looks on the model lol. I felt so awkward in it. I love the neckline of it, but the sleeves had a lot of extra fabric up top and it just wasn’t me. It was comfortable and lazy, but not something I could wear to work so it was not for me.
Jake liked this top, but I wasn’t in love with it. Originally, Taylor was going to send this in a floral pattern, and I said I wasn’t a big fan of it but I’d like it in a solid color. She delivered! I was hopeful I’d like it more, but didn’t love it enough to spend $80 on it.
So I know the best thing about expensive things is the way they fit. These felt like sliding my foot into a cloud. They’re fleece lined and real suede, so they’re SO amazingly soft and yummy warm. However, they are almost $500 and THAT just isn’t happening. I was not in love with the look, but I was in love with the warmth. Just not enough to spend so much!
Overall, I really thought this box hit my style pretty spot on. Taylor seems to pay attention to what is on my Pinterest because they styles she sent are super similar. Not all of them work out every time, but that’s good because I don’t really want to drop $400 every month!
Since I’m getting married in 9 months, I told Taylor this next round on needs to be on the cheaper side. I have to stick to my budget! I’m interested to see what kinds of things she can find for me next month.
Shop all of the items from my Trunk here: