Working Out with Fabletics

Working out is one of the best parts of my day. It gives me the opportunity to push myself and improve in new ways all the time. One of the fun parts about working out is what I get to wear during the process. I LOVE workout clothes. As soon as I get home from work, that’s what you’ll catch me in for the rest of the night. I live for being comfortable.

I have quite a few outfits I like to workout in, but one of my favorite go-to brands is Fabletics. Mainly because of the quality of the material, but also because the price for that quality is on point. I like being able to do squats without worrying if the material is see-through, but I also don’t want to pay $120 for

If you’re unfamiliar with Fabletics, they have a few options. First, you can just shop. They have a ‘guest’ option to shop, it just doesn’t give you the discounts. Second, you can become a VIP and have access to all of the deals.

If you become a VIP, you have until the 5th of the month to Skip The Month and you won’t be charged. Otherwise, you’re charged on the 6th of the month and you can either use that credit toward a purchase or save it. You earn loyalty rewards as you shop as well, which add up if you’re an addict like me haha.

This was one of the outfits I’ve gotten from Fabletics and I love not only the colors but also the design. The back of the sports bra is fun, and it’s actually a medium impact bra so it can hold you in place while looking good. The seamless leggings are so stretchy and comfy. I wear a size small in this brand for reference, I’m 5’8” and 125 lbs. I’m normally an XS but I think this brand runs a bit small. Best part about it is returns and exchanges are free!

Fabletics typically always has an awesome deal for new VIPs. I’ve seen it change every few days to being 2 pairs of leggings for $24 (which is amazing) and $19 for your first outfit. If you sign up for their emails, you’ll get a notice of the deals even without being a VIP! That was how I started out. The $19 outfit got me hooked haha.

If you’re as into workout wear as I am, give them a try and see the difference for yourself! Click here to check it out.

Have a great Wednesday!

XO,

Dani

8 Comments

1. Roxci wrote:

I feel you! I absolutely hate it whenever I get so conscious while I’m doing my squats. How thick is the material of Fabletics btw? 🙂

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
    • pearlsandprada wrote:

Me too! It’s the worst! It’s not overly thick to the point of being heavy, just thick enough to not show anything. The perfect happy medium 🙂 I’d say it’s like Athletica if you’ve familiar with them.

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
  2. Doreen wrote:

Great article? Love Fabletics!

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
  3. I hadn’t heard of Fabletics before but I’m interested in checking them out now. Love workout gear, I swear wearing the right outfit improves my workout haha x

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
  4. Hey Dani,
    I’ve seen so many ads for fabletics in Australia and always wondered if it was worth the hype.
    I did have one question- do you find the waistbands snug enough? The one problem I always have with high waisted leggings is that i have a very small waist and the ones that fit my butt dont sit flatteringly on my waistline.
    Thanks
    Steph

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
    • pearlsandprada wrote:

Hi Stephanie – thanks for reaching out! I actually have had the same issue. I typically wear an XS and these leggings fit my waist just as snug as the rest of them. No gaps! They also offer XXS if you’re super tiny 🙂 I hope that helps! -Dani

Posted 6.15.18 Reply
  5. Kristianna wrote:

I’ve been so curious about Fabletics!! It sounds like a good deal. Their outfits are so cute!!

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
    • pearlsandprada wrote:

Yes they are so cute!! I’m a bit obsessed haha

Posted 6.15.18 Reply

Instagram

• I think I’m just gonna skip long sleeve season and go right into sweaters. Since I’m always cold, it should work out 🤷🏻‍♀️. I have a very strong love of sweaters and own more of them than anything else. I love to be warm! PS yes, that white stuff on my jeans is SNOW ❄️ WI was freezing 🥶
I’m currently writing my Amazon fall favorites post and this sweater is part of it 🥰. It can we worn off the shoulder like this, one shoulder or as a cowl neck. Talk about versatile 🙌🏻. I also get so much love on this hat, I linked it in this years version which comes in cream and pink. Shop this look at danithom.com/shop or in the @liketoknow.it app ❤️ http://liketk.it/2FWNi #liketkit #danithomblog
  • Do you prefer neutrals or lots of color? I obviously love neutrals but pops of color/pattern are my favorite way to spice things up. I’m a big fan of scarves, and this one is a great way to participate in the leopard print trend without it being too much for me. Accessories are my favorite way to change up my wardrobe!
This scarf and belt are both @amazon wins 🙌🏻 Shop this look at Danithom.com/shop or in the @liketoknow.it app ❤️ http://liketk.it/2FUTj #liketkit #danithomblog
  • An important thing to understand about having a capsule wardrobe is that it can be whatever you want it to be. So many people think they have to stick to the same 10 things and rotate through them. If that works for you, great! But it’s also ok to have more variety if that’s what makes you happy. I used to try to limit myself to a number, but I wasn’t happy with my closet. So I adjusted it to what I felt comfortable with and it’s been great ever since! Don’t force yourself into a box just for the sake of it.
This cardi is such a pretty color and only $25! Shop this look at Danithom.com/shop or in the @liketoknow.it app ❤️ http://liketk.it/2FSKO #liketkit #danithomblog
  • Heading back home today 🏡 I can’t wait to see my sweet babies!!! I miss them terribly. This weekend was wonderful and it was great to be with family, but I am definitely ready to be back in my own bed 🛌 with my fur babies invading my personal space 🐶🐶. How was your weekend?! Shop my cozy travel look at danithom.com/shop or via the @liketoknow.it app ❤️ http://liketk.it/2FOZb #liketkit #danithomblog
  • This is me braving the cold 🥶 for the gram 📷 to show y’all this beautiful view! The trees up here are sooo pretty 😍🍁 I shared about this sweater on stories earlier, I’d def wait until it goes back on sale to snag it. I also linked a really similar option and these $15 high waisted jeans that I’m loving. Happy Sunday!
Shop this look at Danithom.com/shop or via the @liketoknow.it app ❤️ http://liketk.it/2FO2H #liketkit #danithomblog
  • Cuddled up today in this cozy $30 OTS sweater 😍 It’s currently snowing here in Wisconsin so I’m curious how the wedding we’re here for will go later! Glad I brought my coat 😂. We’re right on the water BUT since it’s only 32 degrees right now, we’re just admiring from inside 🥶. How’s your Saturday?? Shop this look at danithom.com/shop or in the @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2FLiZ #liketkit #danithomblog