Working Out with Fabletics

Working out is one of the best parts of my day. It gives me the opportunity to push myself and improve in new ways all the time. One of the fun parts about working out is what I get to wear during the process. I LOVE workout clothes. As soon as I get home from work, that’s what you’ll catch me in for the rest of the night. I live for being comfortable.

I have quite a few outfits I like to workout in, but one of my favorite go-to brands is Fabletics. Mainly because of the quality of the material, but also because the price for that quality is on point. I like being able to do squats without worrying if the material is see-through, but I also don’t want to pay $120 for

If you’re unfamiliar with Fabletics, they have a few options. First, you can just shop. They have a ‘guest’ option to shop, it just doesn’t give you the discounts. Second, you can become a VIP and have access to all of the deals.

If you become a VIP, you have until the 5th of the month to Skip The Month and you won’t be charged. Otherwise, you’re charged on the 6th of the month and you can either use that credit toward a purchase or save it. You earn loyalty rewards as you shop as well, which add up if you’re an addict like me haha.

This was one of the outfits I’ve gotten from Fabletics and I love not only the colors but also the design. The back of the sports bra is fun, and it’s actually a medium impact bra so it can hold you in place while looking good. The seamless leggings are so stretchy and comfy. I wear a size small in this brand for reference, I’m 5’8” and 125 lbs. I’m normally an XS but I think this brand runs a bit small. Best part about it is returns and exchanges are free!

Fabletics typically always has an awesome deal for new VIPs. I’ve seen it change every few days to being 2 pairs of leggings for $24 (which is amazing) and $19 for your first outfit. If you sign up for their emails, you’ll get a notice of the deals even without being a VIP! That was how I started out. The $19 outfit got me hooked haha.

If you’re as into workout wear as I am, give them a try and see the difference for yourself! Click here to check it out.

Have a great Wednesday!

XO,

Dani

8 Comments

1. Roxci wrote:

I feel you! I absolutely hate it whenever I get so conscious while I’m doing my squats. How thick is the material of Fabletics btw? 🙂

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
    • pearlsandprada wrote:

Me too! It’s the worst! It’s not overly thick to the point of being heavy, just thick enough to not show anything. The perfect happy medium 🙂 I’d say it’s like Athletica if you’ve familiar with them.

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
  2. Doreen wrote:

Great article👍 Love Fabletics!

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
  3. I hadn’t heard of Fabletics before but I’m interested in checking them out now. Love workout gear, I swear wearing the right outfit improves my workout haha x

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
  4. Hey Dani,
    I’ve seen so many ads for fabletics in Australia and always wondered if it was worth the hype.
    I did have one question- do you find the waistbands snug enough? The one problem I always have with high waisted leggings is that i have a very small waist and the ones that fit my butt dont sit flatteringly on my waistline.
    Thanks
    Steph

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
    • pearlsandprada wrote:

Hi Stephanie – thanks for reaching out! I actually have had the same issue. I typically wear an XS and these leggings fit my waist just as snug as the rest of them. No gaps! They also offer XXS if you’re super tiny 🙂 I hope that helps! -Dani

Posted 6.15.18 Reply
  5. Kristianna wrote:

I’ve been so curious about Fabletics!! It sounds like a good deal. Their outfits are so cute!!

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
    • pearlsandprada wrote:

Yes they are so cute!! I’m a bit obsessed haha

Posted 6.15.18 Reply

Instagram

• Simple is always better. I tried so hard to figure out what I was going to wear for Easter. I spent a good hour trying things on the week before. I sent my sister tons of pictures asking her thoughts. In the end, I wasn’t really satisfied with any of them for some reason so I decided to just go with an outfit I know I love and feel good in. For some reason wearing white just makes me feel super put together. And I managed to not spill anything on myself or get chocolate on my pants which is a major win y’all. .

We don’t need to overthink things so much. It just causes unnecessary stress. I do like to plan ahead because it saves me time, but I also should have realized sooner that the dress I was trying to make work just wasn’t working. Even though I love that dress, it doesn’t flatter me how I want it to and it might be time to let it go. Don’t be afraid to let go of things that don’t give you exactly what you need. You don’t have to settle, something else will always come along. Or you probably already have something else in your closet (or life, this isn’t limited to clothes!) that’s even better than what you’re trying to make work!
  • Happy Easter 🐰❤️
  • Casual Good Friday ❤️ this was yesterday’s work outfit but I jazzed myself up before we went to church with Jakes mom and stepdad last night. I cried like a baby. Good Friday always both kicks my ass and reminds me how blessed we all are.
The beautiful KC weather this weekend is so exciting!! I’m so happy when it’s Spring weather 😍 Have a beautiful Saturday!!
  • “There is beauty in simplicity”
My simple wardrobe makes me so happy and I love the seemingly endless possibilities I have with it. Having a love of neutrals really works well for me with this!
Happy Good Friday ❤️
  • The only things in my life these days are the things I really want there. This isn’t limited to the stuff in my house and the clothes in my closet. This includes my job, relationships, hobbies, everything. I’ve even started eating better as a by-product of simplifying my life and I just feel better over all. .

By removing the things and people that don’t make me happy, I have more time and energy for the things that do that I used to put off and not prioritize like I should have. We spend so much of our lives being “busy”. But what are we busy with? Most of it is actually unimportant when you break it down. .

I say no to things much more now and that allows me to spend more of my time relaxing and enjoying life. I used to constantly feel rushed or like I should be doing something. If I wasn’t moving, I felt like I was wasting my time. But the truth is, resting and just being home with Jake and the boys is my happy place. It brings me so much joy, so that’s what my priority is. .

Having more time to just BE has been amazing. Being more picky in my relationships has helped me really value the ones I hold most dear and has brought me to an amazing new job because I wasn’t willing to settle for anything less. Respect yourself and your time and prioritize the things that matter most to you. Life’s too short to live any other way.
  • “When you love what you have, you have everything you need.” So many wonderful things have happened since I simplified my life. Changing my outlook on life wasn’t really intentional, but I’m so thankful it happened when it did. I was kind of at a breaking point. Fed up with where I was and how things were going with my old job. Struggling with depression and comparison. I knew something had to change but I had no idea what. Simplicity was that thing. .
Now, I spend way less time on social media. I deleted Facebook off my phone and haven’t  looked at it in weeks. I’m much happier without it. I read a lot more. I’m getting much better at ignoring the impulse to pick up my phone and when I am on it, to compare my life to the perfect pictures people post. I even cut a few inches off my hair! 💇🏻‍♀️ I want things as easy as they can be right now. It takes a lot of stress out of my life. Try to go a whole weekend without social media and see how awesome it feels!

the latest from @danithomblog