Working Out with Fabletics

Working out is one of the best parts of my day. It gives me the opportunity to push myself and improve in new ways all the time. One of the fun parts about working out is what I get to wear during the process. I LOVE workout clothes. As soon as I get home from work, that’s what you’ll catch me in for the rest of the night. I live for being comfortable.

I have quite a few outfits I like to workout in, but one of my favorite go-to brands is Fabletics. Mainly because of the quality of the material, but also because the price for that quality is on point. I like being able to do squats without worrying if the material is see-through, but I also don’t want to pay $120 for

If you’re unfamiliar with Fabletics, they have a few options. First, you can just shop. They have a ‘guest’ option to shop, it just doesn’t give you the discounts. Second, you can become a VIP and have access to all of the deals.

If you become a VIP, you have until the 5th of the month to Skip The Month and you won’t be charged. Otherwise, you’re charged on the 6th of the month and you can either use that credit toward a purchase or save it. You earn loyalty rewards as you shop as well, which add up if you’re an addict like me haha.

This was one of the outfits I’ve gotten from Fabletics and I love not only the colors but also the design. The back of the sports bra is fun, and it’s actually a medium impact bra so it can hold you in place while looking good. The seamless leggings are so stretchy and comfy. I wear a size small in this brand for reference, I’m 5’8” and 125 lbs. I’m normally an XS but I think this brand runs a bit small. Best part about it is returns and exchanges are free!

Fabletics typically always has an awesome deal for new VIPs. I’ve seen it change every few days to being 2 pairs of leggings for $24 (which is amazing) and $19 for your first outfit. If you sign up for their emails, you’ll get a notice of the deals even without being a VIP! That was how I started out. The $19 outfit got me hooked haha.

If you’re as into workout wear as I am, give them a try and see the difference for yourself! Click here to check it out.

Have a great Wednesday!

XO,

Dani

8 Comments

1. Roxci wrote:

I feel you! I absolutely hate it whenever I get so conscious while I’m doing my squats. How thick is the material of Fabletics btw? 🙂

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
    • pearlsandprada wrote:

Me too! It’s the worst! It’s not overly thick to the point of being heavy, just thick enough to not show anything. The perfect happy medium 🙂 I’d say it’s like Athletica if you’ve familiar with them.

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
  2. Doreen wrote:

Great article? Love Fabletics!

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
  3. I hadn’t heard of Fabletics before but I’m interested in checking them out now. Love workout gear, I swear wearing the right outfit improves my workout haha x

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
  4. Hey Dani,
    I’ve seen so many ads for fabletics in Australia and always wondered if it was worth the hype.
    I did have one question- do you find the waistbands snug enough? The one problem I always have with high waisted leggings is that i have a very small waist and the ones that fit my butt dont sit flatteringly on my waistline.
    Thanks
    Steph

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
    • pearlsandprada wrote:

Hi Stephanie – thanks for reaching out! I actually have had the same issue. I typically wear an XS and these leggings fit my waist just as snug as the rest of them. No gaps! They also offer XXS if you’re super tiny 🙂 I hope that helps! -Dani

Posted 6.15.18 Reply
  5. Kristianna wrote:

I’ve been so curious about Fabletics!! It sounds like a good deal. Their outfits are so cute!!

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
    • pearlsandprada wrote:

Yes they are so cute!! I’m a bit obsessed haha

Posted 6.15.18 Reply

Instagram

• Enjoying a wonderful long weekend trip to Wisconsin visiting Jake’s older brother and enjoying allll the cheese curds 🧀
I’m working on limiting my social media activity and only taking one picture to capture a moment instead of 30 trying to get them perfect. It’s been a nice side effect of minimalism and it’s helping me learn to not be so concerned with what others think, stop playing the comparison game, and live in the moment. I’m much more relaxed and happy without all the unnecessary drama and stress of the world. Definitely recommend trying it out if you struggle with anxiety like I do ❤️
  • I’m not a big selfie person so here’s one with my little ham to make it better while I show you my new hair🤳🏻
. 💇🏻‍♀️ I’ve cut off 8+ inches of my hair since my wedding. This last cut over the weekend was the big finale, an additional 4 inches off. Doing it slowly made it less of a shock and helped me confirm it was really what I wanted. This is the shortest my hair has been since I was 5!! My mom used to cut it and gave me a mullet once sooo I’ve kept it long ever since 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ My sister @juliestanbridge loooves to tell that story to anyone that’ll listen. I was definitely ready for a change and I’m thrilled with this length. .

I’m really enjoying the simplicity of less makeup and less hair care lately 😌 it takes me 15 minutes to wake up and get ready every morning, including making coffee and my lunch! I feel more beautiful in my own skin which has been a life long struggle, laugh lines and all. This simple life is more than I ever expected in so many ways and keeps getting better as I go. How could your life be better with less?
  • Today is a happy excuse to share some wedding photos ❤️ .

I’d be so lost without my mom and sister. I’m so blessed to have such a close relationship with them both. It wasn’t always this way but I’m glad that as I grew up, I realized how much I needed them both. They’re my rocks. .

I’m thankful for my mother-in-law because she’s accepted me wholeheartedly into the family and she raised my amazing husband and taught him how to treat me. Not everyone is so lucky to actually love their in-laws so I really appreciate this and don’t take it for granted!

I’m thankful for my Godmother, Kim, my best friend Courtney’s momma who is literally like a second mom to me and I love her whole family dearly ❤️ they’re a constant blessing. .

And Happy Mother’s Day to the moms out there like me who hold their babies in their hearts instead of their arms 👼🏻 You are celebrated today, too! #happymothersday
  • Getting rid of the extra stuff in our house we never used has been the best way of keeping it clean and organized. Everything has a place. There are still pictures on the walls and decor items on the shelves, but I don’t feel the need to have EVERY INCH decorated like I used to. It’s nice to have more open space, it looks and feels bigger! .

I always thought I was disorganized, but the truth is I just had too much stuff. Because let’s be real, if organizing your stuff actually worked, wouldn’t you be done by now?
  • Happy Saturday ❤️ I’ve been super inspired to write lately so I’m working on multiple blog posts. It feels so good to write again.

When I started talking about minimalism instead of fashion, my engagement dropped dramatically. Like, 70% probably. It was pretty upsetting in the beginning, not gonna lie. .

But likes and comments and followers aren’t what matter. The people that followed me before followed me for something I’m not talking about anymore, so that change is really ok with me. I’m appealing to a new audience now and I love that. I want to provide value to you guys, it’s the only thing that motivates me. I don’t post just to post anymore. I just had to realize that the people that are left still want to hear what I have to say, so I keep going for you! Thank you for being here ❤️
  • I’ve really been enjoying my time away from social media, but I also still enjoy mindlessly scrolling through pretty pictures sometimes. Life is all about balance. I see a lot of my fellow bloggers also struggle with the balance of creating a successful page and knowing when to give ourselves a break. It can be overwhelming! .

I put up a new blog post today about why I decided to give up on my shopping ban and instead focus on a LOW buy year and not a NO buy year. The main reason is it makes more sense for my life because things have come up and I don’t want to guilt myself into not buying something if it will make my life a bit easier. Minimalism is not about deprivation, it’s about intentionality. You can see the post at DaniThom.com via the link in my bio ❤️

the latest from @danithomblog