Miss to Mrs: Bridal Subscription Box Review

If you follow my Instagram stories (which if you don’t, you totally should😉), you’ll know I just got this lovely box from Miss to Mrs Boxes.

They’re a bridal subscription box that is perfect as a treat to yourself or to a loved one that’s engaged. Their boxes are full of fun things to let you enjoy your engagement since you only get to go through this once! Might as well make the most of it!

They offer month-to month subscriptions, or you can save a bit more and do 3, 6 or 8 months as well. But what if you’re getting married in more or less time than those? You can purchase the plan closest to your month number and they will actually adjust it for you so that you don’t have to go over. How cool is that?!

I was looking forward to receiving this box because I’m psyched about anything that allows me to soak up my engagement that much more. I’ve heard great things about this box and have checked our their Instagram to get a sneak peak before this baby came.

Inside the box, I got a 8 goodies that I’m going to share with you here:

1. Engagement Ring Balloon – perfect for any bridal events! I love this big balloon, it’ll be so fun to use!
  2. LOVE balloon – Another perfect addition to my upcoming bridal shower. My sister saw these and immediately said send them to her so she can use them! I love the color of this one as it matches my wedding colors!!
  3. Floral Water Bottle – I’ve used this every day since I got it. I love the colors, it’s so beautiful.
  4. Floral Checklist – I am a big to-do list type person, and this already came in handy a few times. Perfect for making multiple lists to keep things organized! When you’re planning a wedding, that’s really helpful.
  5. Ring Cleaning Wipes – Keeping your ring sparkly is a must! I’ll save some of these to put in my emergency wedding kit for the day of so all of the rings look perfect.
  6. Diamond Top Pens – These are so fun. I love the polka dots, and you can honestly never have enough pens.
  7. Fun Paperclips – These will come in handy at work, as I always have papers all over my desk.
  8. Diamond Shaped Necklace – So simple, but so cute! I love simple, dainty jewelry so it’s a win-win.

They also included 3 extra sheets across the bottom – a full list of everything inside the box, 8 Things Brides Often Regret Not Doing, and 11 Things Every Maid of Honor Should Do. Fun little fact sheets and appreciated extras!

Which item is your favorite?!

Get 30% off your first box with code “BOX” at checkout!!

Have a wonderful week all!!

XO,

Dani

*Thank you to Miss to Mrs Box for sponsoring this post!

SHOP THE POST:

11 Comments

1. Lois south wrote:

I love this. It’s super cute. My fav is the ring balloon

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  2. What fun this is! Man, I wish I had something like this when I was engaged! I love it all, but those paper clips…super cute!

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  3. Stephany wrote:

This looks super fun to receive during the engagement process! Never heard of them before either. I wonder what the other boxes have in them now. I might just have to try this when I get engaged.

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  4. Danielle wrote:

Ok this is so cute!! I love the idea of giving this as a gift because I am always looking for something new and special for newly engaged friends/family ❤️ I think the ring wipes were my favorite item.

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  5. Samantha wrote:

I LOVE a good subscription box! Some day I will have to try this baby out!

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  6. Great post!

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  7. Jaleysa wrote:

I love the pens and the necklace.. this box definitely would have been helpful to me when I did my wedding..

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  8. Ashley wrote:

My favorite thing would have to be the engagement ring balloon! Such a neat and fun box!

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  9. Abrah wrote:

Love this! My favorite is the floral water bottle! Great to bring to the wedding for sips between dancing!

Posted 7.4.18 Reply
  10. very nice put up, i definitely love this web site, carry on it

Posted 9.7.18 Reply
  11. some truly howling work on behalf of the owner of this site, absolutely outstanding written content.

Posted 9.13.18 Reply

Instagram

• Simple is always better. I tried so hard to figure out what I was going to wear for Easter. I spent a good hour trying things on the week before. I sent my sister tons of pictures asking her thoughts. In the end, I wasn’t really satisfied with any of them for some reason so I decided to just go with an outfit I know I love and feel good in. For some reason wearing white just makes me feel super put together. And I managed to not spill anything on myself or get chocolate on my pants which is a major win y’all. .

We don’t need to overthink things so much. It just causes unnecessary stress. I do like to plan ahead because it saves me time, but I also should have realized sooner that the dress I was trying to make work just wasn’t working. Even though I love that dress, it doesn’t flatter me how I want it to and it might be time to let it go. Don’t be afraid to let go of things that don’t give you exactly what you need. You don’t have to settle, something else will always come along. Or you probably already have something else in your closet (or life, this isn’t limited to clothes!) that’s even better than what you’re trying to make work!
  • Happy Easter 🐰❤️
  • Casual Good Friday ❤️ this was yesterday’s work outfit but I jazzed myself up before we went to church with Jakes mom and stepdad last night. I cried like a baby. Good Friday always both kicks my ass and reminds me how blessed we all are.
The beautiful KC weather this weekend is so exciting!! I’m so happy when it’s Spring weather 😍 Have a beautiful Saturday!!
  • “There is beauty in simplicity”
My simple wardrobe makes me so happy and I love the seemingly endless possibilities I have with it. Having a love of neutrals really works well for me with this!
Happy Good Friday ❤️
  • The only things in my life these days are the things I really want there. This isn’t limited to the stuff in my house and the clothes in my closet. This includes my job, relationships, hobbies, everything. I’ve even started eating better as a by-product of simplifying my life and I just feel better over all. .

By removing the things and people that don’t make me happy, I have more time and energy for the things that do that I used to put off and not prioritize like I should have. We spend so much of our lives being “busy”. But what are we busy with? Most of it is actually unimportant when you break it down. .

I say no to things much more now and that allows me to spend more of my time relaxing and enjoying life. I used to constantly feel rushed or like I should be doing something. If I wasn’t moving, I felt like I was wasting my time. But the truth is, resting and just being home with Jake and the boys is my happy place. It brings me so much joy, so that’s what my priority is. .

Having more time to just BE has been amazing. Being more picky in my relationships has helped me really value the ones I hold most dear and has brought me to an amazing new job because I wasn’t willing to settle for anything less. Respect yourself and your time and prioritize the things that matter most to you. Life’s too short to live any other way.
  • “When you love what you have, you have everything you need.” So many wonderful things have happened since I simplified my life. Changing my outlook on life wasn’t really intentional, but I’m so thankful it happened when it did. I was kind of at a breaking point. Fed up with where I was and how things were going with my old job. Struggling with depression and comparison. I knew something had to change but I had no idea what. Simplicity was that thing. .
Now, I spend way less time on social media. I deleted Facebook off my phone and haven’t  looked at it in weeks. I’m much happier without it. I read a lot more. I’m getting much better at ignoring the impulse to pick up my phone and when I am on it, to compare my life to the perfect pictures people post. I even cut a few inches off my hair! 💇🏻‍♀️ I want things as easy as they can be right now. It takes a lot of stress out of my life. Try to go a whole weekend without social media and see how awesome it feels!

the latest from @danithomblog