Miss to Mrs: Bridal Subscription Box Review

If you follow my Instagram stories (which if you don’t, you totally should?), you’ll know I just got this lovely box from Miss to Mrs Boxes.

They’re a bridal subscription box that is perfect as a treat to yourself or to a loved one that’s engaged. Their boxes are full of fun things to let you enjoy your engagement since you only get to go through this once! Might as well make the most of it!

They offer month-to month subscriptions, or you can save a bit more and do 3, 6 or 8 months as well. But what if you’re getting married in more or less time than those? You can purchase the plan closest to your month number and they will actually adjust it for you so that you don’t have to go over. How cool is that?!

I was looking forward to receiving this box because I’m psyched about anything that allows me to soak up my engagement that much more. I’ve heard great things about this box and have checked our their Instagram to get a sneak peak before this baby came.

Inside the box, I got a 8 goodies that I’m going to share with you here:

1. Engagement Ring Balloon – perfect for any bridal events! I love this big balloon, it’ll be so fun to use!
  2. LOVE balloon – Another perfect addition to my upcoming bridal shower. My sister saw these and immediately said send them to her so she can use them! I love the color of this one as it matches my wedding colors!!
  3. Floral Water Bottle – I’ve used this every day since I got it. I love the colors, it’s so beautiful.
  4. Floral Checklist – I am a big to-do list type person, and this already came in handy a few times. Perfect for making multiple lists to keep things organized! When you’re planning a wedding, that’s really helpful.
  5. Ring Cleaning Wipes – Keeping your ring sparkly is a must! I’ll save some of these to put in my emergency wedding kit for the day of so all of the rings look perfect.
  6. Diamond Top Pens – These are so fun. I love the polka dots, and you can honestly never have enough pens.
  7. Fun Paperclips – These will come in handy at work, as I always have papers all over my desk.
  8. Diamond Shaped Necklace – So simple, but so cute! I love simple, dainty jewelry so it’s a win-win.

They also included 3 extra sheets across the bottom – a full list of everything inside the box, 8 Things Brides Often Regret Not Doing, and 11 Things Every Maid of Honor Should Do. Fun little fact sheets and appreciated extras!

Which item is your favorite?!

Get 30% off your first box with code “BOX” at checkout!!

Have a wonderful week all!!

XO,

Dani

*Thank you to Miss to Mrs Box for sponsoring this post!

SHOP THE POST:

11 Comments

1. Lois south wrote:

I love this. It’s super cute. My fav is the ring balloon

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  2. What fun this is! Man, I wish I had something like this when I was engaged! I love it all, but those paper clips…super cute!

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  3. Stephany wrote:

This looks super fun to receive during the engagement process! Never heard of them before either. I wonder what the other boxes have in them now. I might just have to try this when I get engaged.

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  4. Danielle wrote:

Ok this is so cute!! I love the idea of giving this as a gift because I am always looking for something new and special for newly engaged friends/family ❤️ I think the ring wipes were my favorite item.

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  5. Samantha wrote:

I LOVE a good subscription box! Some day I will have to try this baby out!

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  6. Great post!

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  7. Jaleysa wrote:

I love the pens and the necklace.. this box definitely would have been helpful to me when I did my wedding..

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  8. Ashley wrote:

My favorite thing would have to be the engagement ring balloon! Such a neat and fun box!

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  9. Abrah wrote:

Love this! My favorite is the floral water bottle! Great to bring to the wedding for sips between dancing!

Posted 7.4.18 Reply
  10. very nice put up, i definitely love this web site, carry on it

Posted 9.7.18 Reply
  11. some truly howling work on behalf of the owner of this site, absolutely outstanding written content.

Posted 9.13.18 Reply

Instagram

• Enjoying a wonderful long weekend trip to Wisconsin visiting Jake’s older brother and enjoying allll the cheese curds 🧀
I’m working on limiting my social media activity and only taking one picture to capture a moment instead of 30 trying to get them perfect. It’s been a nice side effect of minimalism and it’s helping me learn to not be so concerned with what others think, stop playing the comparison game, and live in the moment. I’m much more relaxed and happy without all the unnecessary drama and stress of the world. Definitely recommend trying it out if you struggle with anxiety like I do ❤️
  • I’m not a big selfie person so here’s one with my little ham to make it better while I show you my new hair🤳🏻
. 💇🏻‍♀️ I’ve cut off 8+ inches of my hair since my wedding. This last cut over the weekend was the big finale, an additional 4 inches off. Doing it slowly made it less of a shock and helped me confirm it was really what I wanted. This is the shortest my hair has been since I was 5!! My mom used to cut it and gave me a mullet once sooo I’ve kept it long ever since 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ My sister @juliestanbridge loooves to tell that story to anyone that’ll listen. I was definitely ready for a change and I’m thrilled with this length. .

I’m really enjoying the simplicity of less makeup and less hair care lately 😌 it takes me 15 minutes to wake up and get ready every morning, including making coffee and my lunch! I feel more beautiful in my own skin which has been a life long struggle, laugh lines and all. This simple life is more than I ever expected in so many ways and keeps getting better as I go. How could your life be better with less?
  • Today is a happy excuse to share some wedding photos ❤️ .

I’d be so lost without my mom and sister. I’m so blessed to have such a close relationship with them both. It wasn’t always this way but I’m glad that as I grew up, I realized how much I needed them both. They’re my rocks. .

I’m thankful for my mother-in-law because she’s accepted me wholeheartedly into the family and she raised my amazing husband and taught him how to treat me. Not everyone is so lucky to actually love their in-laws so I really appreciate this and don’t take it for granted!

I’m thankful for my Godmother, Kim, my best friend Courtney’s momma who is literally like a second mom to me and I love her whole family dearly ❤️ they’re a constant blessing. .

And Happy Mother’s Day to the moms out there like me who hold their babies in their hearts instead of their arms 👼🏻 You are celebrated today, too! #happymothersday
  • Getting rid of the extra stuff in our house we never used has been the best way of keeping it clean and organized. Everything has a place. There are still pictures on the walls and decor items on the shelves, but I don’t feel the need to have EVERY INCH decorated like I used to. It’s nice to have more open space, it looks and feels bigger! .

I always thought I was disorganized, but the truth is I just had too much stuff. Because let’s be real, if organizing your stuff actually worked, wouldn’t you be done by now?
  • Happy Saturday ❤️ I’ve been super inspired to write lately so I’m working on multiple blog posts. It feels so good to write again.

When I started talking about minimalism instead of fashion, my engagement dropped dramatically. Like, 70% probably. It was pretty upsetting in the beginning, not gonna lie. .

But likes and comments and followers aren’t what matter. The people that followed me before followed me for something I’m not talking about anymore, so that change is really ok with me. I’m appealing to a new audience now and I love that. I want to provide value to you guys, it’s the only thing that motivates me. I don’t post just to post anymore. I just had to realize that the people that are left still want to hear what I have to say, so I keep going for you! Thank you for being here ❤️
  • I’ve really been enjoying my time away from social media, but I also still enjoy mindlessly scrolling through pretty pictures sometimes. Life is all about balance. I see a lot of my fellow bloggers also struggle with the balance of creating a successful page and knowing when to give ourselves a break. It can be overwhelming! .

I put up a new blog post today about why I decided to give up on my shopping ban and instead focus on a LOW buy year and not a NO buy year. The main reason is it makes more sense for my life because things have come up and I don’t want to guilt myself into not buying something if it will make my life a bit easier. Minimalism is not about deprivation, it’s about intentionality. You can see the post at DaniThom.com via the link in my bio ❤️

the latest from @danithomblog