Miss to Mrs: Bridal Subscription Box Review

If you follow my Instagram stories (which if you don’t, you totally should😉), you’ll know I just got this lovely box from Miss to Mrs Boxes.

They’re a bridal subscription box that is perfect as a treat to yourself or to a loved one that’s engaged. Their boxes are full of fun things to let you enjoy your engagement since you only get to go through this once! Might as well make the most of it!

They offer month-to month subscriptions, or you can save a bit more and do 3, 6 or 8 months as well. But what if you’re getting married in more or less time than those? You can purchase the plan closest to your month number and they will actually adjust it for you so that you don’t have to go over. How cool is that?!

I was looking forward to receiving this box because I’m psyched about anything that allows me to soak up my engagement that much more. I’ve heard great things about this box and have checked our their Instagram to get a sneak peak before this baby came.

Inside the box, I got a 8 goodies that I’m going to share with you here:

1. Engagement Ring Balloon – perfect for any bridal events! I love this big balloon, it’ll be so fun to use!
  2. LOVE balloon – Another perfect addition to my upcoming bridal shower. My sister saw these and immediately said send them to her so she can use them! I love the color of this one as it matches my wedding colors!!
  3. Floral Water Bottle – I’ve used this every day since I got it. I love the colors, it’s so beautiful.
  4. Floral Checklist – I am a big to-do list type person, and this already came in handy a few times. Perfect for making multiple lists to keep things organized! When you’re planning a wedding, that’s really helpful.
  5. Ring Cleaning Wipes – Keeping your ring sparkly is a must! I’ll save some of these to put in my emergency wedding kit for the day of so all of the rings look perfect.
  6. Diamond Top Pens – These are so fun. I love the polka dots, and you can honestly never have enough pens.
  7. Fun Paperclips – These will come in handy at work, as I always have papers all over my desk.
  8. Diamond Shaped Necklace – So simple, but so cute! I love simple, dainty jewelry so it’s a win-win.

They also included 3 extra sheets across the bottom – a full list of everything inside the box, 8 Things Brides Often Regret Not Doing, and 11 Things Every Maid of Honor Should Do. Fun little fact sheets and appreciated extras!

Which item is your favorite?!

Get 30% off your first box with code “BOX” at checkout!!

Have a wonderful week all!!

XO,

Dani

*Thank you to Miss to Mrs Box for sponsoring this post!

SHOP THE POST:

11 Comments

1. Lois south wrote:

I love this. It’s super cute. My fav is the ring balloon

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  2. What fun this is! Man, I wish I had something like this when I was engaged! I love it all, but those paper clips…super cute!

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  3. Stephany wrote:

This looks super fun to receive during the engagement process! Never heard of them before either. I wonder what the other boxes have in them now. I might just have to try this when I get engaged.

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  4. Danielle wrote:

Ok this is so cute!! I love the idea of giving this as a gift because I am always looking for something new and special for newly engaged friends/family ❤️ I think the ring wipes were my favorite item.

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  5. Samantha wrote:

I LOVE a good subscription box! Some day I will have to try this baby out!

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  6. Great post!

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  7. Jaleysa wrote:

I love the pens and the necklace.. this box definitely would have been helpful to me when I did my wedding..

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  8. Ashley wrote:

My favorite thing would have to be the engagement ring balloon! Such a neat and fun box!

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  9. Abrah wrote:

Love this! My favorite is the floral water bottle! Great to bring to the wedding for sips between dancing!

Posted 7.4.18 Reply
  10. very nice put up, i definitely love this web site, carry on it

Posted 9.7.18 Reply
  11. some truly howling work on behalf of the owner of this site, absolutely outstanding written content.

Posted 9.13.18 Reply

Instagram

• 🥰Our first Valentine’s Day being married was so special! Nothing like getting a beautiful arrangement of roses, right ladies?! Jake had them use pink and lavender roses and lavender sprigs between them to fill it out instead of baby’s breath. It smells so good!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine’s Day ❤️
  • Happy Valentine’s Day!! I’m working on a little DIY a project today 😍 can’t wait to be done and see the finished result. And to celebrate ❤️ day with hubby later! I hope everyone has a wonderful day filled with love. P.S. — 2 years ago I was single on Valentine’s Day and I made myself a whole cake 🎂 so don’t be afraid to treat yo’self 😎 just sayin! http://liketk.it/2zVm3 #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • The weather in the Midwest is crazy, y’all. It’s been nice the last 2 days (in the 50s) and it’s gonna snow this weekend. I’m so ready for Spring!!! 🌷
I’ve been putting together a really fun capsule wardrobe for this season to help with those transitional months before it really gets warm. I’m excited to share it all with you soon!! 😍 Happy 🐪 day!! http://liketk.it/2zTTb #liketkit @liketoknow.it
#fashiondailypost #kcblogger #midwestblogger #weekendstyle #casualoutfit #casualchic #weekendstyle #outfitstyle #styleonabudget #outfitdetails #womensfashionpost #stylesocietykc #bossgirlbloggers #modernmodesty #americanstyles #outfitposts #ltkstylestip #fashionposts #amazondeals #iadorewhatiwore #springlooks #springoutfit #springstyle #springfashion #shopthelook #stylehunter #womenwithstyle
  • Comfy casual for errands is my style 👌🏻 also I love this hat because on the days I don’t feel like doing anything with my hair, hats are a lifesaver. And dry shampoo 😂. I put a poll up on my stories yesterday asking if you guys want to see a series of posts on #cozyminimalism and the answer was an overwhelming yes! I’ve already started working on them and will start posting next week so stay tuned!! In the mean time, check out my post on 12 ways you’re wasting money on clothes and how to stop. We’re all guilty of it 🤷🏻‍♀️. Click the link in my profile to read!  http://liketk.it/2zSzn #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • Fun fact day about my wonderful husband: Jake has this uncanny ability to make me smile and laugh even when I’m sick. I was in bed all weekend but somehow he managed to still make me feel better.
He is the king of puns and loves to make corny jokes. I’m talking real bad dad jokes. But I think they’re hilarious, and his enthusiasm and the fact that HE finds them so funny is the best part.

It’s the little things like this that showed me he was my perfect person. That and he told me he was going to marry me after 3 weeks of dating 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ which also made my laugh at the time but 9 months later he was down on one knee!
That was also the same day I tried to break up with him because I had just gotten out of a bad relationship and I was starting to like him way too much too soon. I told him I wasn’t ready for another relationship and he literally said “are you trying to break up with me? ...no. We’re gonna get married.” I busted out laughing but he was so serious.
Even then, I could tell he really believed that. Now 4 months into our marriage he still shows me every day he wants to be married to me ❤️👰🏻🤵🏻 We have to appreciate the little things like the bad jokes because the effort behind them is how people say “I love you” in other ways. Happy Monday 💕#marriedlife💍 #marriagegoals
  • It’s Friday!! Every day we deal with this intense cold, it’s a day closer to Spring 🌷😍. Shop this look at DaniThom.com or via the link in my profile 💕 http://liketk.it/2zNRA #liketkit @liketoknow.it

the latest from @danithomblog