Have you ever had so much going on that you haven’t been able to get anything nice for yourself? That’s one reason Trunk Club is so handy. I have a box of clothes picked out for me by a stylist shipped to me once a month without even thinking about it! And who doesn’t like to get mail?
We had to have Finn and Oliver in the room because they cry otherwise. But I love to have them involved so I’m not bothered by it 😉
If you aren’t familiar with how Trunk Club works, here’s the run down:
What to expect:
- Instead of 5 items like Stitch Fix, most trunks ship with 10-15 items inside.
- Typically, you won’t switch your stylist. Once you’re matched with someone, she’ll be your go-to person.
- You can communicate with your stylist any time you want via email or over the phone. Yes, you read that right! You actually get to communicate with your stylist. This is probably my favorite feature of the service, and the biggest difference from any other I’ve seen.
- Everything in the box is from Nordstrom, which means you have access to some really wonderful, high-quality brands.
Getting Started with Trunk Club:
- Create a free Trunk Club profile. Whenever you’re ready, you can arrange to have your first trunk sent. Then the fun begins!
- You’ll be matched with your stylist, who will select a variety of items that she thinks are perfect for you based on your style profile and anything you’ve sent her.
- Once the styles are picked, your stylist will send you a preview of the whole Trunk. This is your chance to look over the items she has selected and give feedback. You can reject whatever you don’t like before it even ships. If something isn’t your style or is way out of your price range, let your stylist know. It’s much better to be honest with your stylist, whether about style or price of things. Their goal is to make you happy!
- Once you give your stylist feedback on your Trunk Preview, she will go back and begin filling your Trunk with new items to replace the pieces you rejected. You won’t get to see the new items before they ship, so there is still an element of surprise when your Trunk arrives.
- You can still change your mind. If for some reason, you preview your Trunk and don’t like what you see, you do have the option of cancelling the order.
Now that you’re all caught up on how Trunk Club works, let’s see what arrived in my Trunk this month!
Of this trunk, it was about 50/50 for what I was feeling and what I wasn’t haha.
I was definitely feeling these black Zella mesh capris. Who doesn’t love a good pair of black work out capris? And the mesh is great for summer and just adds a cute detail. I paired them with the top I kept from my last Stitch Fix box.
I also LOVED this Love, Fire floral dress. It fit like a dream and was so fun for summer. I paired it with the Baublebar layered necklace, which I also loved. The tassle trend is so fun and I loved the color changes. It’s the perfect summer dress and has been great for brunch on the weekends.
I am a big fan of dresses you can throw on and head out. They’re so comfortable and make you look more put together even though they require less work. How awesome is that?
The Lucky Brand striped shirt was not my favorite. I felt like I was going sailing in this outfit haha. It wasn’t my typical style.
I also wasn’t feeling the white shorts. I do like longer length shorts but these felt a bit old for me.
As far as the Free People bodysuit, this was the first one I have ever tried on and I liked it more than I expected! It was a kind of Spanx material so it hugged everything in!
The color wasn’t my favorite and I didn’t like the square neckline, but I really liked the way it fit and how it looked with high waisted jeans. Might have to look for another one of them!
I’m thrilled to be beginning another week as it’s one week closer to my wedding. We’re officially 2 months away and I am ready to be done with the stress lol!
Have an fantastic week lovelies!!