To wrap the year up, I wanted to share two versions of Best Buys of 2019: first, the best buys for you all AKA the best sellers, and my own personal favorite purchases from the year.
I can’t wait to tell you all about these wonderful things if you haven’t seen them yet! I shared pretty much all of these on Instagram this year, so if you aren’t following me there yet, come on over and join in the fun 😉
Best Sellers 2019
- Poncho – This is not only on my best sellers list, but also on my personal best buys list! I’ve worn this poncho about 30 times since I’ve had it styled at least 12 different ways. It’s probably the most versatile piece in my closet!
- Floppy Hat – I am a big lover of hats and apparently so are you guys! This felt hat is also really versatile and a really affordable accessory piece. It comes in 18 colors!
- Belt – Another accessory I love and wear all the time! I also have this belt in brown and they’re definitely my go-tos.
- Fuzzy Sweater – The softest thing I own. This eyelash sweater is SO cozy!
- High Waisted Button Fly Jeans – If you couldn’t tell from my IG feed, I LOVE THESE JEANS. I love them so much I got them in black, too.
- Pom Sweater – Another of my favorite pieces! This sweater is such great quality and I love the fit and fun details.
- Crossbody bag – This bag can be so easily dressed up or down and comes in 18 different colors! Mine is the Lt. Brown.
- OTK boots – Basically all I wear in the cold months. I wear a size 7 and ordered the 37 and they fit great and actually stay up all day!
- Let’s Stay Home Wall Art – We have this framed above our bed and it is definitely our motto!
- Wrap Sweater – Another super soft and cozy sweater. It comes in 7 colors and is great for layering.
- YSL Dupe Bag – From my Best Dupes post, this bag is so pretty and has the style of an YSL bag without the price tag. It comes in 4 colors.
- Kolua At Home Wax Kit – Another blog post best seller. I love this wax kit and use it all the time. It saves me over $1200 a year. Read the full review on it here.
My Best Buys of 2019
This part makes me feel super adulty because a lot of these are things we’ve gotten for the house haha.
- Booties – These are my favorite booties I’ve ever had. I loved them so much, I got them in black. They’re such great quality, the perfect height and they’re currently on sale for under $40! I can’t say enough good things about them.
- Biotin & Collagen Gummies – I take these every day to help my skin and encourage my hair to grow. They taste great and are natural!
- Air Purifier – We got this purifier in April and it was a total game changer. With the dogs, it really just helps to keep the house feeling crisp and clean. I love, love, love it.
- DevaCurl Hair Products – Since I started embracing my natural hair, I’ve been using all things DevaCurl and I love them. This set was my first thing, and I now also use their gel and hair spray and love it all.
- Poncho – Still loving this poncho. I shared a whole post sharing a ton of outfit ideas with it and I’ve worn it a few additional ways since then. This was my #1 best selling item this year for a reason!
- MeUndies – I got Jake and I matching undies for Christmas kind of as a joke, but it turned out to be a HUGE win haha. He absolutely LOVES them. He will tell anyone who will listen how soft and comfy they are. They are a bit pricey but we do believe they are worth the cost and it’s super fun to have matching undies! PS I got us the pairs with donuts and otters which y’all know I’m obsessed with both. Huge win.
- Shark Pet Vacuum – If you’ve seen my IG stories, you probably know my husband is obsessed with this vacuum. Our pups shed a good bit and our old vacuum just wasn’t cutting it. This one has a detachable handle to make vacuuming along the edges a breeze and the head swivels to make going around furniture much easier.
- What Do You Meme? – When we went home for Thanksgiving this year, we played this game with my best friends and I don’t think I’ve ever laughed harder. I literally bought it before we even left their house that night. We’ve since played it a handful of times and while it is definitely an adult only game, it is hilarious and great fun.
- Reusable Makeup Removal Pads – I hated buying wipes to remove my makeup because it felt like such a waste. I’ve had these for almost a year and they’ve held up great. I use micellar water with them and they work like a charm.
- Vibrating Facial Cleaner – Another thing for my face! I really think that using this has been a huge reason my skin has cleared up so much this year. I’ve never had clear skin and this puppy has definitely made a noticeable difference. It really makes my skin feel clean. I use it in the shower with my Tula cleanser.
- USB-C Charger – Ok I’m sharing this because if you have a Mac with this type of charger, you can get this cord for $8 on Amazon instead of paying over $90 for a Mac charger and it works exactly the same. It was such a huge win I love to tell people about it as much as I can lol!
- Glass Meal Prep Containers – These were a Christmas gift from my dad and are a big win! They’re such nice quality and meal prepping on Sunday helps me eat healthy during the week with-out spending any extra time.
This year has been so full of wonderful things! Making big strides in a career I’m really passionate about, moving into a house with a yard for the boys, celebrating our first wedding anniversary. I’m really looking forward to what 2020 will bring!
What were your favorite pieces from the year?! Drop them below in the comments!